(1) 100% natural compost with beneficial bacteria
(2) A legal compost product, No.0973002, AFA
(3) Cash crop cultivation and soil improvement
(4) Aquaculture pond sludge control
(1) Effective treatment to overcome continuous cultivation obstacle. Use Biohumus with Agriwater No.2, prevent root-knot & soil disease.
(2) Revive soil bring you a success continuous cultivation. Reduce the cost you need to look for and reclaim new fields. You need no fallow or crop rotation on the original field.
(3) To overcome ginger, cabbage, and other cash crop continuous cultivation obstacle.
(4) Contains more than 15% natural humid acid, the best/lowest cost source of humid acid.
(5) Contains 80% humus & beneficial bacteria, effective material to improve soil structure and ecology, clean up aqua pond sludge.
Guideline, usage, and reminders
(1) For ginger continuous cultivation obstacle: Before farming, spread 800~1200kg of Biohumus for 1,000 m2 field, than cultivate the field and plant the seed ginger. Use 20 liters of Agriwater (with dilution 50~100X) at least two times (after planting the seed ginger and before the rain season), and keep the bad ginger bacteria away.
(2) For cabbage continuous cultivation obstacle: Before farming, spread 500~750kg of Biohumus for 1,000 m2 field, than cultivate the field and plant the young cabbage. Use 4 liters of Agriwater (with dilution 50~100X) at least three times (after planting the young cabbage, and every month during the planting period). Supply 4 more liters of Agriwater every time after heavy rain.
(3) For scallion or other vegetable: Spread 300~400kg of Biohumus every 1,000 m2 field before cultivation.
(4) For aquaculture pond sludge control: Spread 300~400kg of Biohumus every 1,000 m2 pond, then compact Biohumus with pond bottom together. Use Biohumus with Bioactive Water & Bioreactor at the same time.
(5) Keep in cool, dry place. Do not expose to direct sunlight.
(6) Mix with soil well when you improve soil.
(7) Add moderate amount after every long, heavy rain.